We know you're here for greatness.
You have every right to learn detox work at group level. This coaching package can give you that, and more.
Have you wanted to start a group program for detox in body & life, but you're just scared to start?
- You're not sure if you can trust the group style itself
- You've been burned before in group level coaching and don't want to go through it again
- You're past DIY work, and want the next best thing
- You're afraid you're going to waste your money, and your time, not creating any results for yourself
- You've been wanting for someone, anyone, to just give you the space to detox your life for the life you want
- You've been dying to finally have the safe space to detox your entire life from everything that doesn't serve you, so you can create the life you want by design
- You've tried other programs but they've been too 'basic' and so you feel this group level will be the same
- You aren't ready for 1:1 work, but you know you could get great results in a group space
- You're done with not succeeding in detox work in body and life the way you want to and you just want to make it happen
- You know there's more value and potential in yourself, and you're so close to touching that potential. You just want it unleashed already.
- You know you can have better mental sanity and you're craving it
- You're done with feeling alone. You're done with how your surroundings have been. You want to gain better friends, healthier relationships, and most of all, the best self love, knowing how to stand up for it.
You're in the right place. This is your haven.
This group level detox coaching service is here to show you how to create the life you want, with the best support. It's scary cleaning up your life. This coaching package shows you how it's done.
Imagine if this life could be yours:
Here's what comes in the package, love.
And for a limited time you'll also receive...
An Exclusive Recording on everything I did to lose 40 pounds and 20 inches in 60 days, reaching near my 70 pound weight loss goal. Find out how I had to think to get to this level, hitting the highest results in my weight loss journey for a life by design in both personal and career. Including the scary fears I don't share anywhere. Value $997 Yours for free
This is a limited time offer.
The vision of Rock the Detox Coaching was always to deliver higher ticket coaching packages for diving deep and getting into the tough issues blocking your success, putting the healing in place to live the life you want. We're developing this higher level all this year with the best experts around. So jump on board now. This pricing won't last forever.
Total Value $4,999
Yours for $599
Here's what some of our clients say...
Here's Why I Know I'm the Best Fit to Work with You
Hey! My name's Nastasya Rose, and I'm a Certified Holistic & Professional Coach, Certified Energy Leadership Master Practitioner, and the Founder of VIVE & Rock the Detox Coaching. Not only did I lose near 70 pounds after being diagnosed with Congestive Heart Failure after delivering my son years ago, but I took some unique steps to transform both my body and life to next level. If I had someone to help guide me through, I probably would've avoided some headache. That's why I'm here. To be that person for you. Enroll now, and I promise we won't disappoint you. You're meant to live your best life now, no matter what anybody says. Claim it. Before it passes you by.
xoxo, Nastasya Rose
"The more you keep overthinking, the more you lose out on that life you want to live. Stop overthinking. Jump."
This program is NOT for...
- The one who's going to judge group coaching the whole time
- The one who thinks they know it all without being open-minded on the awakening group coaching can bring
- The one who makes excuses for everything
- The one who complains on every single step they have to take
- The one who says "This is ridiculous why am I doing this!"
- The one who spends more time running their mouth than taking action on improving their life without talk
- The one who holds back from doing what they know they're supposed to do
- The one who has a problem with being consistent
- The one who spends more time judging than taking action
- One who fakes the work
- One who blames the program rather than being in integrity looking at themself